Header text

The answer is Yes. Absolutely Possible. Most of the university/College let you to change after the first term (probably 6 months). And you need to have a compelling reasons to release and permission from your current college to do so.

In short, Yes you may bring your immediate family members to Australia as dependents on a student visa. Typically, family members such as your husband/wife and children (under age of 18). Additionally, you can also bring parents to Australia on your graduation ceremony day.

In Australia, there is no upper age limit for applying for a Student Visa. The Department of Home Affairs, on the other hand, will consider your age when determining if you are a genuine applicant. In general, justifying a Student Visa application for individuals above 40 years of age without supplementary documents is difficult.

You can be sponsored by any qualified relatives of the candidate including your parents, grand parents, guardians or partners.

Yes, students with an IELTS score of 5.5 are eligible to study in Australia for particular programs. Speak with one of our advisors; they will guide you through each step and recommend the best universities that match not only your IELTS results, but also your hobbies and academic profile.

In recent years, Nepalese people live not only in Sydney or NSW but also in other major Australian cities like Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, Melbourne, Darwin, Perth and so on.

Whilst you may be eligible to apply for a Graduate visa, there are strict eligibility requirements you’ll need to meet. One main component is satisfying the Australian Study Requirement which looks at the AQF level of your qualification along with the duration of your course. In a strict sense, the answer is no. You will not be able to continue your stay in Australia without an eligible subsequent visa at the completion of your studies.

Unfortunately the answer is no. Although obtaining an Australian qualification onshore, may allow you to claim points under the Australian Study Requirement, as a starting point, to be eligible for the General Skilled Migration pathway, your occupation must be listed on the approved occupations list. In addition, you must meet minimum 60 points to be eligible for an EOI. Speak to one of our Agents to arrange a complimentary points assessment.

To study Diploma/Advanced Diploma (VET) program, you must require of minimum GPA of 2.7 (in 10+2) overall, for Bachelor’s Degree you should have minimum of GPA of 2.8 (in 10+2) or equivalent and for Master degree you should have minimum GPA of 3.0 overall in Bachelors or as per your course requirements.

Absolutely Yes, you will get PR after completion your study. However, if you want to live and job in Australia then, you can apply for the post-study work visa under Subclass 485 i.e., Graduate Temporary visa. Look for Best PR courses in Australia.

Yes Definitely. Eligible students can apply for scholarships from Australian universities and colleges to support their education fees. Make sure you apply for scholarships along with the application of admission from that University/College.

Yes, international students can work 40 hours per fortnight while colleges are in session and unlimited hours during session break.

You must have suitable welfare arrangements in place if you are seeking for a student visa and are under the age of eighteen. Make a recommendation for a student’s guardian. Assign your student guardian to a parent, legal guardian, or a relative over the age of 21.

Students visas allow you to stay in Australia for a maximum of 5 years, depending on the length of your course.

There are quite a few steps to obtaining a student visa, and our agents can help you through it. The steps include:

  1. Determine your desired course of study
  2. Applying for a course
  3. Undertake necessary english proficiency tests
  4. Receiving your letter of offer and confirmation of enrolment
  5. Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement
  6. Meet the proof of sufficient funds requirement
  7. Obtain an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  8. Meet the health requirement
  9. Meet the character requirement

Yes, it is somehow easier to get student visa in Australia compared to other countries like Canada, U.S.A, UK etc.

Accountancy, Architecture, Biomedical engineering, Agricultural Sciences, Nursing, Information technology (IT), Networking, Software engineer, Medicine, Business Management, Public Health etc. are some of the best and popular courses in Australia.

Health insurance for international students is provided in Australia through a number of health insurance companies like Bupa, Allianz Care, Ahm OSHC, CBHS international Health, Medibank, nib oshc etc. known as health funds. This type of insurance is voluntary, and it covers the cost of treatment in a hospital as a private patient, as well as “extras” coverage. Medicare covers the cost of elective and emergency or medically required treatments received as a public patient in a public hospital. Compare OSHC online. https://oshcaustralia.com.au/

In Australia, students can get homestay, colleges hostel, private rental room for the accommodation.

University life in Australia is pretty stress-free. University in Australia is arranged differently, with significantly less interaction time with instructors. In comparison to other developed countries, there is a lot of flexibility in terms of module selection and retaking exams, so university seemed rather easy.

Beautiful beaches, summer moods all year, and a top-notch education system await you in Australia! Thousands of students pick Australia as a study location every year. Australia is the world’s 12th largest economy, making it an ideal location for lucrative employment opportunities.

Yes, sometimes student visa can be rejected due to lack of supporting documents and doesn’t meet the academic requirements. Contact us if you want a visa experts to make your Australian Student Visa Process at ease.

After 12th grade, you can apply for a Pathway i.e., Diploma Leading to Bachelors or a Bachelor’s program in your related area of specification. Recently, International Students are attracted towards major cities in Australia.

Latest From Our Blog

Read blogs about all aspects of living, studying and working in Australia.

Top Nursing Courses in Australia for International Students

Top Nursing Courses in Australia for International Students

Here are a few reasons WHY you should consider studying nursing and embark on your path to a successful career. Australia is...

The Best Way to Receive Australian PR from Nepal

The Best Way to Receive Australian PR from Nepal

What is the best way to receive an Australian PR from Nepal?  If you are considering permanent residency in another nation from...

Top 7 benefits of Australian PR 2022

Top 7 benefits of Australian PR 2022

If you're thinking about applying for a PR (Permanent residency) in Australia, don't give up. It's a fantastic idea for your future....

Things you should know before travelling to Australia

Things you should know before travelling to Australia

Travel to Australia from Nepal Coral reefs, gorgeous sandy beaches, and some scary creatures come to mind when we think of Australia....

WhatsApp Chat